Turning data into actionable insights: how to improve your Pay TV service User Experience and KPIs
- Uky Choi, VP Business Intelligence at M7 Group
- Miguel Rodrigues, head of TV Products at Vodafone TV
- Gideon Giloba, VP productt at Kaltura
- Jerónimo Macanás, CEO at Jump
- Mark Walker, Head of Product at MPP Global
- Moderator: Jesús Herrero, CRO at Jump
tURNING DATA INTO ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
Data is the fundamental pillar to know what your subscribers really want even before they know it and it’s revolutionizing the way PayTV delivers their services and collecting the data they need to make their TV entertainment experience unique and their business performance excel. Understanding your subscribers is the only marketing strategy your company needs. With competition as fierce as ever, PayTV operators must relentlessly engage subscribers to win them over and keep them.
Now, more than ever, leveraging the growing amounts of data that TV services generate, is essential to stay in the game and deliver compelling entertainment experiences.
Our experts will be discussing the following topics:
– What data is considered a must to deliver a better TV offering
– What are the challenges you find the hardest when it comes to collecting the data and how do you know which is the data that will have an impact on your subscribers experience?
– What are the actionable insights that can be extracted from this data and how can you help create the perfect unified data dashboard for TV services? which are the most important things to take into consideration?
– Which are the key elements for the transformation of video services into data-driven entertainment experiences? – and which are the benefits from such transformation.
– Which is the starting point to create a data-driven user TV service? Which are the main challenges ott clients usually face to improve their TV services retention?
– How do you know if your video service is succeeding and how do you measure it? which are the main insights you use to take the pulse to your TV service?
– How do you transform this data into actions to outshine your TV service from competition?
– What aspects of the way people interact with TV today will be most impacted by data in the near future?