Will data-driven OTT overtake the Broadcast TV mode? – The TV Data Revolution?
Audiences continue to consume content everywhere -and on every device- while the global OTT market is projected to surpass $70 Billion in 2021. We are entering a new phase: people no longer consider OTT services “Over The Top” but simply as “Content.” What’s happening now?
Watch this webinar to know more about the new normal: Wi-fi enabled streaming is starting to dominate video consumption. We will showcase insights from the OTT Winners, as viewers use up to three devices in their living room.
Speakers at this webinar:
– Linette Zaulich, VoD and B2C channels manager at ZDF Enterprises
– Marcelo Souza, OTT Product Director at TV Globo
– Gio Punzo – CEO & Co-Founder at Streann Media
Moderator: Jump (Jesús Herrero Valverde, CRO at Jump
They will be discussing questions like:
– How does the change in consumer behaviour affect the general content distribution?
– What to learn from the additional data provided? – What effect did COVID have on consumer behaviour and platforms consumption?
– Which are the new new patterns that emerged in the Post-Covid world?
– What are the considerations behind a successful data-oriented video content? How much does it cost? How long does it take to get it right?