JUMP is a data-driven intelligence solution for video digital services to optimize their business by using AI and Big Data technologies.
JUMP work with leading global companies in media & entertainment like NBCU, SONY, or FOX and Telecom like Vodafone or America Movil.
We believe that great things can happen when talent is fuelled by genuine passion, and that’s why our team is made up of amazing people that make possible the experience of working in such a nice and professional environment.
Are you ready to redefine the next generation?
If you’re an ambitious and self-driven professional with a passion for boating and a keen interest in working for a technology startup with an inclusive and fast-growing sales team, we’d love to hear from you! If you are a Sales Executive in the video digital space, we want you on board!
Who you are
As a Sales Executive at JUMP, you are a perseverant and focused professional, who will work along with the whole sales team.
Your main objective will be to start with sales leads and work your way through to closing contracts.
Their work includes:
- Meeting with clients during sales visits or virtually
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Negotiating contracts
- Working towards monthly targets
- Understand the needs of our clients or target prospects to articulate the value that we provide
- Maintain accurate information on clients, prospects and interaction activities
- Acquire expert knowledge of our business
- Work closely with the team to develop new ways to raise awareness of our business and to evolve and improve the customer closing process
- A Degree in a Technical field or a related field with a clear sales orientation
- Two years of experience in consultative sales of B2B software services
- Availability to travel, at least once a month, mainly to the United States, Latin America and Europe
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s success
- Great team player with good time-management and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Haves (but not essential):
- Knowledge of another language.
What we offer:
- A high degree of autonomy
- Working in an innovation-driven environment
- Young and friendly team
- After the first 6 months, mixed remote and office work
- Offices in Madrid city center
- Starting salary 25-30K euros plus variable depending on objectives
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you like our company values:
You really LOVE WHAT YOU DO
· Passion drives you: you live and feel what you do.
· You are responsive and acknowledge your customers and teammates. You are always there for them!
· Care about each task as if it were a personal reflection of who you are, and you do your best to support your colleagues.
· You have a positive attitude; you like to turn problems into opportunities and complaints into a call to action.
You always have the CUSTOMER in mind
· Every customer contact, no matter how direct or indirect is a chance to make an impression on them.
You like to take OWNERSHIP of your tasks
· Our people are accountable for the projects they manage, so motivation and autonomy are a must.
if you are interested please contact here