Challenges and opportunities of data-driven workflows in media

Round table with industry experts (JUMP, MPP Global, Accedo) hosted by IABM

One of the challenges in media is implementing in-house data-driven strategies, as it means allocating 10% of the investment in analytic solutions, while the other 90% focuses on supporting decision-making, something that usually is not affordable for a lot of companies.

For more of these industry tips and challenges, go check the BaM Live!™ session hosted by Riika Koponen, with the participation of industry experts: Marta Díez Fuertes from JUMP, Mark Walker from MPP Global, and Bleuenn Le Goffic from